Israel Embedded Finance Markets Report 2022: Market Expected to Grow Steadily, Registering a CAGR of 30.1% During 2022-2029 | News
DUBLIN, March 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Israel Integrated Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Data Book – Over 50 KPIs on Integrated Lending, Insurance, Payments and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update “ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comit’s offer.
Israel’s The integrated finance sector is expected to grow by 53.4% on an annual basis to reach US$545.2 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 30.1% over the period 2022-2029. The integrated financial income in the country will increase from US$545.2 million in 2022 to reach US$2,238.0 million by 2029.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments and wealth.
Reasons to buy
- In-depth understanding of integrated finance market dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecasts.
- Overview of Opportunities by End-Use Sectors – Obtain market dynamics by end-use sectors to assess emerging opportunities in various end-use sectors.
- Develop market-specific strategies: identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate an integrated financing strategy; assess key market-specific trends, drivers and risks in the industry.
- Gain industry insights: Drawing on the results of an exclusive survey, this report identifies opportunities in the integrated lending, integrated insurance, integrated finance, and integrated wealth industries.
Israel Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Israel Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Israel Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Israel In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Israel Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ncs9zs
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/israel-embedded-finance-markets-report-2022-market-is-expected-to-grow-steadily-recording-a-cagr-of-30-1- during-2022-2029–301498904.html
SOURCE Research and Markets